Similar to video games, metaverse avatars will represent us in the metaverse as we shop, socialize, learn and work in these connected online environments. In fact, you can also carry your avatar across different metaverses, and have unique experiences wherever you go!
In this episode, we discuss metaverse avatars with Gabe Salinas - a serial entrepreneur who runs NFTUrself - a platform for creating a personalized digital NFT avatar in the metaverse.
Gabe Salinas on Twitter: @GabeSalinas
Transcript and Chapter Markers: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1968123/10849089
The MetaRoy Podcast is now featured as a Top 20 Web 3.0 Podcast by FeedSpot!
For more Web 3.0 content, subscribe to The MetaRoy Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or on your favorite podcast app.
Join The Discussion on the MetaRoyVerse Community:
Follow us on Social Media to get notified when new episodes are released:
1. Get a Ledger Hardware Wallet from Ledger's Official Website: https://shop.ledger.com?r=e8e8c9fddde6
2. Manage your crypto taxes with CoinLedger (Use Code: CRYPTOTAX10 to get 10% off): http://coinledger.io?fpr=themetaroy
3. Start your Podcast Journey with Buzzsprout (Get a $20 Amazon Gift Card upon signing up with this link): https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=1950635
1. The information contained herein is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial, legal or tax advice. Trading cryptocurrencies poses a considerable risk of loss and the audience is advised to do their own research before making any decisions.
2. I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links which I may earn a small commission from, at no additional cost to you.
Founder at NFTUrself and Brolo
Gabe Salinas, founder of NFTUrself and Brolo, has worn many hats in the crypto sphere. From trading, building, and hodling, Gabe has seen and done a lot in the space over the past 5 years.
He’s passionate about the future of web3 and what it has in store for all of us.