Kaavya Prasad, Founder of Lumos Labs speaks to us about her amazing journey into Web 3.0, about her experiences with creating multi-chain developer communities, building a developer metaverse, and aiding Web 3.0 adoption among developer communities, and elevating the Web 3.0 journeys for new and experienced professionals looking to build products or migrate their careers to the Web 3.0 industry.
Join Lumos Labs' Hackathon and get a chance to win grants of upto $100,000 for your next project.
Lumos Labs Hackathon Website: https://bit.ly/3RAZ3N2
Lumos Labs Jobs Portal: https://bit.ly/3er60BO
Lumos Labs Metaverse: https://www.lumoslabs.co/
Lumos Labs Discord Community: https://bit.ly/3cZgRCM
Kaavya on Twitter: https://twitter.com/prasad_kaavya
Kaavya on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaavya-prasad-750672154
Transcript and Chapter Markers: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1968123/11297941
The MetaRoy Podcast is featured in:
1. Top 20 Web 3.0 Podcast by FeedSpot
2. Top 100 Technology Podcasts by Goodpods
For more Web 3.0 content, subscribe to The MetaRoy Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or on your favorite podcast app.
Join the Discussion on the MetaRoyVerse Community:
Follow us on Social Media to get notified when new episodes are released:
1. Get a Ledger Hardware Wallet from Ledger's Official Website: https://shop.ledger.com?r=e8e8c9fddde6
2. Manage your crypto taxes with CoinLedger (Use Code: CRYPTOTAX10 to get 10% off): http://coinledger.io?fpr=themetaroy
3. Start your Podcast Journey with Buzzsprout (Get a $20 Amazon Gift Card upon signing up with this link): https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=1950635
1. The information contained herein is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial, legal or tax advice. Trading cryptocurrencies poses a considerable risk of loss and the audience is advised to do their own research before making any decisions.
2. I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links which I may earn a small commission from, at no additional cost to you.
Founder - Lumos Labs
Kaavya Prasad, Founder of Lumos Labs, an innovation management firm, is an early stage Web3 investor and an evangelist. As an early entrant into the Indian Web3 ecosystem, she has worked on several India market-entry initiatives for global blockchain companies to India. She is an LP on major crypto funds and personally has invested in several key early-stage Web3 projects. An architect by qualification, Kaavya has explored graphic design, product management and marketing sectors, she is now heading Lumos Labs as it engineers its way into a developer centric Metaverse platform focused on harnessing global Web3 opportunities into a virtual world.